RISK FACTORS FOR TRILINC GLOBAL IMPACT FUND
We are an “emerging growth company” under the federal securities laws and will be subject to reduced public company reporting requirements. Investing in our units may be considered speculative and involves a high degree of risk, including the risk of a substantial loss, or total loss of investment. Risks involved in an investment in us include (among others) the following:
(1) We have limited operating history. We are subject to all of the business risks and uncertainties associated with any new business, including the risk that we will not achieve our investment objectives and that the value of our units could decline substantially.
(2) Other than existing investments, this is a “blind pool” offering because we have not identified any investments to acquire with the net proceeds of this offering. You will not be able to evaluate our investments prior to purchasing units. We may change our investment policies without unitholder consent, which could result in investments that are different from those described in this prospectus.
(3) We may not achieve investment results that will allow us to make distributions on a monthly basis or at a specified level.
(4) Our organizational documents permit us to pay distributions from any source, including borrowings and offering proceeds, provided, however that no funds will be advanced or borrowed for purpose of distributions, if the amount of such distributions would exceed our accrued and received revenues for the previous four quarters, less paid and accrued operating costs with respect to such revenues. If we pay distributions from sources other than our cash flow from operations, we will have less funds available for the investments, and your overall return may be reduced.
(5) We are dependent upon our key management personnel and the key management personnel of our Advisor, and on the continued operations of our Advisor, for our future success.
(6) We intend to make non-U.S. investments, which involve certain legal, geopolitical, investment, repatriation and transparency risks not typically associated with U.S. investments.
(7) There are substantial conflicts among the interests of our investors, our interests and the interests of our Advisor, dealer manager and their respective affiliates regarding compensation, investment opportunities and management resources.
(8) The units sold in this offering will not be listed on an exchange for the foreseeable future, if ever. Therefore, if you purchase units in this offering, it will be difficult for you to sell your units and, if you are able to sell your units, you will likely sell them at a substantial discount.
(9) The price of our units may not be indicative of the price at which such units would trade if they were listed on an exchange or actively traded by brokers nor is the share price indicative of the proceeds that a unitholder would receive if we were liquidated or dissolved.
(10) We will be subject to risks incident to making loans to small and medium sized enterprises in developing countries.
Forward Looking Statements
This presentation contains forward-looking statements relating to the business and financial outlook of TriLinc Global Impact Fund that are based on management’s current expectations, estimates, plans, assumptions and beliefs and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in these forward looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on any such statements. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained in this brochure. Forward-looking statements in this presentation speak only as of the date on which such statements were made, and TriLinc Global Impact Fund undertakes no obligation to update any such statements that may become untrue because of subsequent events.
TO CONTINUE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RISK FACTORS BY CLICKING "ACCEPT" BELOW.